Re: IV-17 Smartsocket imminent announcement

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2, 2011
      Chris, great work on getting the IV-4/IV-17 Smartsockets to this working point. I can't wait to get one (or more) of these working!

      I have a few other projects on the go at the moment, but hopefully when I have some more time, I can put some together and also update the Text to Smartsockets program to work with the new commands.

      Keep up the good work.
      Cheers.

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 2, 2011
        Cheers Simon.

        If anyone is interested, when I was looking to build kits up for this project i wrote a few emails to tube suppliers which frequenetly advertise these tubes on ebay.
        I estimate there are at least 1000 tubes in the regular seller's stocks, so unless someone does a production run of an electronic Scrabble game there should be a good few to go around.

        Chris