Re: B7971 Inflation!!!

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
      I can see myself on the Antiques Roadshow...

      "Currently at auction these 12 NOS B7971's could fetch close to $1500 US. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for them? $17 CDN! I guess you did quite well for yourself"

      I think I'll move the bin I have them in to a safer spot.

      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, Ray Fenwick <rayfenwick@...> wrote:

      > Part of me wanted to bid, but other parts of me would have been removed by SWMBO if I'd dared....
      >
      > Another time, perhaps.
      >
      > Problem is that I want an 8-tube display... maybe I need to sell a kidney... :S
      >
      > Ray
      > On 13 Dec 2010, at 11:44, David wrote:
      >
      > > The winning bid for the six NOS B7971's was $731.77USD!!!

    • Matt Gorbet
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010

        Nothing to see here... .<whistling quietly>...

        Yes, I have moved my bin off the basement floor in case of flooding.
        <M>