Re: [smartsockets] Re: ZM1350 boards tested and working

  • fixitsan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 3:50 AM
      Hello rich,
      Thanks for your interest in these devices.

      I can spare you just enough pins to do the job, at  8p each. 16 required per PCB.

      The PCB's are £2.92 each. 4 pcbs = £11.68
      64 pins at £0.08 = £5.12

      P+P is £3.50

      Total for your order is £20.30

      'Airsure' signature verified airmail delivery is about another £2, I can check for you if you wish.

      Youc an pay via Paypal, where my user ID is the same as my email address, or if you would like to pay by another means please let me know and I'll do what I can to help to arrange for that.

      Best Wishes