IV-17 sockets WAS Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

    Message 1 of 107 , Sep 30, 2010
      > A solution for the decimal point drivers could be using a UDN2981 or UDN 2982/2 instead of a bunch of transistors and resistors.
      > These are octal high-side drivers specified up to 50V and available in SMD.

      I just remembered that i posted this on Youtube, Roger.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQWgSccD6Q
      Showing the DP's being controlled by shorting them to ground. All 8 DP's are operated by 2 transistor switches, due to the muxed nature of the display.

      Chris
    • smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      Message 107 of 107 , Feb 12
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /John's clock/B-7971 smart sockets rev 15 Guus.pbp
        Uploaded by : guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>
        Description : Changed code for 5 and 6 letter words

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>