Re: ZM1350 boards tested and working

  • gopstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
      Cool! I could use four of the boards and four sets of pin sockets - if
      you could spare them - otherwise I'll place an order with Digikey.

      Rich

    • fixitsan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
        Hello rich,
        Thanks for your interest in these devices.

        I can spare you just enough pins to do the job, at  8p each. 16 required per PCB.

        The PCB's are £2.92 each. 4 pcbs = £11.68
        64 pins at £0.08 = £5.12

        P+P is £3.50

        Total for your order is £20.30

        'Airsure' signature verified airmail delivery is about another £2, I can check for you if you wish.

        Youc an pay via Paypal, where my user ID is the same as my email address, or if you would like to pay by another means please let me know and I'll do what I can to help to arrange for that.

        Best Wishes