Re: New file uploaded to smartsockets

  • rogerleifert
    Message 1 of 107 , Sep 28 7:15 PM
      > That's really good to see, Roger, well done. You're making me motivated to finish the IV-17 smartsocket (waiting for PSU components)
      >
      > Cheers !

      That would be nice, because I have a dozen IV-17 lying around for some time and waiting for the new smartsockets dedicated to them :-)
      The effort of wiring 12 of them to 12 of the "classical" smartsocket-PICs held me off until now from starting a project with them.

      Roger
    • smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      Message 107 of 107 , Feb 12
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the smartsockets
        group.

        File : /John's clock/B-7971 smart sockets rev 15 Guus.pbp
        Uploaded by : guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>
        Description : Changed code for 5 and 6 letter words

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        guusassmann2000 <guus.assmann@...>