Re: some questions concerning the ZM-1350 Firmware

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2010
      I'm glad you've resolved the enumeration failure issue. that was a piece of trouble to get working originally.

      For MCLR, I wasn't aware that the 16F690 had an internal pullup. I probably read it but failed to digest because i new i didn't need that function. The previous pics I have worked with have no internal pullup and I assumed that this one followed suit.

      I stand corrected over my mistake regarding the existence of the decimal point. Looking at the lack of IO I think my preference must have been for activating the underscore rather than the DP . As you have seen there is one pin too few with the 16F690 for both. I had to dig out a ZM1350 to check this out ! Well done with your workaround solution anyway.

      The next size of micro up is 28 pin. Maybe someone wants to go there ? An SMD part would probably fit quite well with few alterations.