ZM1000

  • vaclav_sal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      I have aquired bunch of Phillips made ZM1000 tubes.
      Since I have no clue of their quality I need to test them.
      I am looking for suggestions on how to build suitable socket for the test jig.

      I have been unsuccessful in finding SIP header socket ( wire wrap) of reguired depth (7 mm) to accept the .6 mm round pins.

      I am also looking for PC board or library component to mount 6 of them for a clock display.
      Thanks for your help.
      Vaclav