Re: Interconnect?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2007
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "gopstein" <rich@...> wrote:

      > The parts list doesn't mention which 5-pin connector you use or what
      > you use for the interconnect wires between the boards. I took a look
      > at the Digikey catalog and found lots of things which might work.
      >
      > Rich

      Rich, I see lots of options at Digikey. The only requirement is the
      2.54mm 0.1" pin pitch, the choice of the exact type of socket is upto
      you and your preferences

      The ones I use are Tyco Amp parts, known as HE14 series connectors.

      5 pin header, single row, right angle
      RS 532-119 / Tyco Amp 281698-5

      5 pin socket shell
      RS 532-355 / Tyco Amp 281838-5

      Individual pins for socket shell, should be available from the socket
      shell vendor. I have used RS 532-456 / Amp 182734-2.

      RS is www.rswww.com