IV-4 update

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
      I've had the time to do some more work, and this is where I am
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQWgSccD6Q

      The date and time number fonts are programmable, the pendulum can be switched off or left on, and the word ladder function has been implemented.
      You can program the word ladder function to select words with 1,2,3 or 4 new letters, and in this video the additional program 'random' is running. Sometimes 1 letter changes, other times 3 letters change, and so on.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQWgSccD6Q

      Happy holidays !
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
        On 2 Apr 2010, at 14:58, fixitsan2 wrote:

        I've had the time to do some more work, and this is where I am
        http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=UeQWgSccD6Q

        The date and time number fonts are programmable, the pendulum can be switched off or left on, and the word ladder function has been implemented.
        You can program the word ladder function to select words with 1,2,3 or 4 new letters, and in this video the additional program 'random' is running. Sometimes 1 letter changes, other times 3 letters change, and so on.

        http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=UeQWgSccD6Q

        Happy holidays !
        Chris

        Looks as if you are coming to the end of a long hard road Chris. Well done. Looking very good. I like the Knightrider effect on the decimal points.

        Have a good Easter,

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
          --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, Quixotic Nixotic <nixotic1@...> wrote:

          > On 2 Apr 2010, at 14:58, fixitsan2 wrote:
          >
          > > I've had the time to do some more work, and this is where I am
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQWgSccD6Q
          > >
          > > The date and time number fonts are programmable, the pendulum can
          > > be switched off or left on, and the word ladder function has been
          > > implemented.
          > > You can program the word ladder function to select words with 1,2,3
          > > or 4 new letters, and in this video the additional program 'random'
          > > is running. Sometimes 1 letter changes, other times 3 letters
          > > change, and so on.
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQWgSccD6Q
          > >
          > > Happy holidays !
          > > Chris
          > >

          > Looks as if you are coming to the end of a long hard road Chris. Well
          > done. Looking very good. I like the Knightrider effect on the decimal
          > points.
          >
          > Have a good Easter,
          >
          > John S

          Hi John,
          I'm unhappy with the current effects, which seem too quick. I really want to work on some effects which add a bit of intrigue and antticipation about which word is coming next.
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
            On 2 Apr 2010, at 19:54, fixitsan2 wrote:
            > I'm unhappy with the current effects, which seem too quick. I
            > really want to work on some effects which add a bit of intrigue and
            > antticipation about which word is coming next.

            Heck yeah. Make it a real anus-clencher if you can. We don't want
            none of this pussy bovine excreta, as our transatlantic friends might
            put it. Mind you Chris, between you and me, I don't have a clue what
            they are talking about half the time. I think it's jive talk, but I'm
            not sure.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
              --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, Quixotic Nixotic <nixotic1@...> wrote:
              >Mind you Chris, between you and me, I don't have a clue what
              > they are talking about half the time. I think it's jive talk, but I'm
              > not sure.
              >
              > John S

              Well they've got the BeeGees to thank for that !
            • nystrom sture
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010

                > Well they've got the BeeGees to thank for that !

                A BeeGees smartsocket display without sound would be nice! ;-)

                Sture