Re: 16 segment LED smartsocket?

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 3, 2010
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, Quixotic Nixotic <nixotic1@...> wrote:

      > OK, no probs. Where are you getting your blue starbursts from? Me I
      > very much want.
      >
      > John S

      Hehe, it is not actually a blue starburst, it is reflections of blue leds of ones own charlieplex clock! With all the looking around I have been doing looking for 16 segment displays, I have not come across blue versions, they would be fantastic!
    • andybiker2
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 3, 2010
        --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "shklaw75" <shklaw75@...> wrote:

        > --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, Quixotic Nixotic <nixotic1@> wrote:
        >
        > > OK, no probs. Where are you getting your blue starbursts from? Me I
        > > very much want.
        > >
        > > John S
        > >

        > Hehe, it is not actually a blue starburst, it is reflections of blue leds of ones own charlieplex clock! With all the looking around I have been doing looking for 16 segment displays, I have not come across blue versions, they would be fantastic!

        http://www.lc-led.com/View/itemNumber/378

        Like This?
        now where can we get them easily?
        Andrew
      • David Chambers
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 4, 2010
          Hi,
          I have used Lc-led, they are very good. I made a series of 1 digit
          clocks using their big 4" led displays. Use the "sample" option.

          Regards, David