More teardowns

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      At the risk of spamming my own group (!), I enjoy reading these teardown articles, probably because they give a reasonably balanced insight into what can be expeteced of technology, and what is considered to be state of the art, as opposed to old fashioned. (not that old fashioned is bad where nixies andSmartsockets are concerned !)

      My favourite was a teardown of an Apple iPhone clone/copy from Hong Kong, which 'featured' short battery life and other useless inclusions !

      More teardowns....
      http://www.embedded.com/products/