Re: ZM1350 pcb, comments please

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2007
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "gopstein" <rich@...> wrote:

      > The layout looks great to me. The hole for the glass nipple looks
      > small, though.

      Thanks Rich, yes I should have said that the reason that there is
      such a large space around the nipple hole is so that i can enlarge it
      later, as I do with the B7971 pcb's.

      thge board house I used last and will probably use this time wanted
      more money for the extra large drillings so I just mark the point
      with a 3mm hole and expand it later for myself. The datasheet
      specifies a maximum of 8.5mm and that looks like it will fit well
      enough.

      I'll take your and David's comments as confirmation that at first
      glance all seems well enough to go ahead and order a batch. I'll keep
      you posted as things progress.

      Cheers