Re: ZM-1350 boards?

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 15, 2007
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "gopstein" <rich@...> wrote:

      > Chris,
      >
      > Looks like your ZM-1350 Eagle library part is perfect. I printed it
      > out 1:1 and the pins on the real device lined up fine. Thanks!
      >
      > Rich

      Thanks for that Rich, I was about to order a ZM1350 because I thought
      that would be the best way tot est it, your test has reassured me a
      great deal.
      I worked down to 0.1mm whcih ought to be accurate enough where socket
      pin receptacles which have a tolerance greater than that are used.

      The board shop I want to use will only acccept Gerber format and not
      Eagle, and they say there seems to be a problem with my Gerber output
      which I created using the Eagle 'Cam processor' plug-in.

      I will try to convert it again today at the University, on one machne
      i have access to there are several bespoke PCB creation packages
      which, if I can make them work, should solve the problem !