Re: [smartsockets] Where and what?  B7971

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2010
      On 18 Jan 2010, at 18:56, michail1@... wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I thought that there was already a board available which was setup
      > basically to replace the FLW Four Letter Word setup since it
      > appears he hasn't shipped in years.

      I have made a simple microcontroller and serial memory pair that
      seems to be quite popular. It replaces the FLW in the sense that it
      has about every four letter word in the English language and
      abbreviations and acronyms too. It has all the rude words also, but
      there is a setting to switch these on or off to suit your prurience
      level.

      My chips alternate between showing the date and random words and do
      this in various ways. There is more information on my website at:
      http://www.clock-it.net/smartsockets/index.html
      http://www.clock-it.net/smartsockets/what_it_does.html

      Regards,