Where and what? B7971

  • michail1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      I have just purchased 15 B-7917 tubes.   Very happy with the purchase.  (NOT trying to sell them).

      So, now I have tubes, but nothing to do with them.  :(

      I wanted to get something like the FLW setup from Zetalink, but after an email failed to them, I decided to look around.   Needless to say, I have found many pages (on sites) and posts about how they have basically shipped nothing in years.  That sucks.

      I did run across the term of "smart sockets", but I can't find where to buy and specs.  I see there is files and code for a PIC, but I can't find where to buy as a kit of any sort.

      Is there a site recommended?  Where can I get something like this?

      Michail