Re: Driving the smartsockets- 6 digit clock, scrolling message

  • v_f_d
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 20, 2009

      > I did of course mean quality of content over quality of spelling !

      Thanks Chris. It was only after making the "rookie" mistake of deleting my previous post so I could edit it and re-submit a couple of times that it occurred to me that though just the most current version would be posted on the message board, everyone receiving e-mails would have three instead of one. Sorry, didn't mean to clog up everyone's inbox!

      > Having finished looking at PICs I think the 18F46J50 is going to be my favoured choice for the Smartsocket controller,...

      Thanks for the updates on both the IV-17 smartsockets and master driver plans. Sounds good to me!

      Vince