Re: [smartsockets] Re: Tube sockets and underscores

  • fixitsan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 25, 2007
      Hello Ken, that's good news !
      R31 is the anode resistor and is optional. It's optional in the sense that if you use a 170Vdc power supply then you only need to bridge the pads with a wire because the cathode resistors were selected for a 170V HV supply.
      Another builder is using a 200V supply and we reckoned on 10K being about right for R31.

      Let me know if you need more information
      Chris
    • Ken Wolfe
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 25, 2007
        Thanks Chris