Re: Tube sockets and underscores

  • Ken Wolfe
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 24, 2007
      Chris,
      I finally started to populate the boards tonight (yay!)

      I have one question. What value is R-31? I looked through what
      paperwork I have and haven't decided on a value. I have a habit of
      not reading everything before I start. (It's a guy thing).

      Thanks!
      Ken

    • fixitsan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 25, 2007
        Hello Ken, that's good news !
        R31 is the anode resistor and is optional. It's optional in the sense that if you use a 170Vdc power supply then you only need to bridge the pads with a wire because the cathode resistors were selected for a 170V HV supply.
        Another builder is using a 200V supply and we reckoned on 10K being about right for R31.

        Let me know if you need more information
        Chris
      • Ken Wolfe
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 25, 2007
          Thanks Chris