smart sockets

  • zmijewskia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 7:12 AM
      I hope that i am at the correct place to post an order but place me on the list for 12 sockets for the 7971 nixie tubes or so thanks! Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11 2:24 PM
        --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "zmijewskia" <zmijewskia@...> wrote:

        > I hope that i am at the correct place to post an order but place me on the list for 12 sockets for the 7971 nixie tubes or so thanks! Al

        Hello, I would like to refer you to the post a few messages ago identifying 'Onno Tromop' as having sets of pcb's available for sale.

        Chris
      • taylorjpt
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2009
          --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <fixitsan@...> wrote:

          > --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "zmijewskia" <zmijewskia@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I hope that i am at the correct place to post an order but place me on the list for 12 sockets for the 7971 nixie tubes or so thanks! Al
          > >

          > Hello, I would like to refer you to the post a few messages ago identifying 'Onno Tromop' as having sets of pcb's available for sale.
          >
          > Chris

          I have 250 left and they are still $1.50 (Shipping is included)
          http://www.tayloredge.com/storefront/1386_B7971SmartSocket/index.html

          jt