Smartsocket PCB's, please complete the poll

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
      Its getting difficult to track the number of board requests and then make that information public, should there be someone else who is interested in persuing this request (!). To that end I have created a poll and respectfully invite any group member who has already responded to please take another moment to complete the poll. This way we will have a central source of information from which to work from.

      The poll is in the 'Polls' section
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smartsockets/surveys?id=2522311

      Thank you
      Chris
    • n9wiv
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        I'd just like to add that I'd be curious to find out what the cost of the boards is. I've posted to the poll that I'd be interested in 20, but that will depend on the price per board.

        Thanks,
        Chris