Re: [smartsockets] Re: DTF104B Numitron Pin-out ?

  • John Rehwinkel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
      > I JUST saw this John. VERY FUNNY. Can you tell me how you made the
      > tinyurl to do that? There are so many other times I have wanted to do
      > JUST that! :-)

      Just go to:

      http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/

      Type in the search terms, hit the "Google Search" button, and it'll
      make a link in the text window. That link is pretty transparent, but
      works just fine. If you put your cursor in that window, another
      button will appear, marked "tinyurl". Clicking on that will make a
      tiny URL for you for that search, which you can then mail to people,
      and that URL doesn't give quite the clue as to what it is.

      – John R.