DTF104B Numitron Pin-out ?

  • Donald Stramock
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
      Does anyone know the pin-out or have any spec sheets on the RCA DTF104B
      numitron tube?
    • John Rehwinkel
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
        > Does anyone know the pin-out or have any spec sheets on the RCA
        > DTF104B
        > numitron tube?

        http://tinyurl.com/5dhtwr

        – John
      • orubin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
          --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, John Rehwinkel <jrehwin@...> wrote:

          > > Does anyone know the pin-out or have any spec sheets on the RCA
          > > DTF104B
          > > numitron tube?
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/5dhtwr
          >
          > – John

          I JUST saw this John. VERY FUNNY. Can you tell me how you made the
          tinyurl to do that? There are so many other times I have wanted to do
          JUST that! :-)

          Thanks for the laugh.
          -Owen-
        • orubin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
            --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, John Rehwinkel <jrehwin@...> wrote:

            > > Does anyone know the pin-out or have any spec sheets on the RCA
            > > DTF104B
            > > numitron tube?
            >
            > http://tinyurl.com/5dhtwr
            >
            > – John

            SIGH! Never mind, I went to the site directly, and IT creates a
            Tinyurl for you. Never mind, I Googled it.
            In fact, found a Tinyurl creator for Firefox, so I am passing on this
            as an alternative: http://tinyurl.com/2rfwr
          • John Rehwinkel
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
              > I JUST saw this John. VERY FUNNY. Can you tell me how you made the
              > tinyurl to do that? There are so many other times I have wanted to do
              > JUST that! :-)

              Just go to:

              http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/

              Type in the search terms, hit the "Google Search" button, and it'll
              make a link in the text window. That link is pretty transparent, but
              works just fine. If you put your cursor in that window, another
              button will appear, marked "tinyurl". Clicking on that will make a
              tiny URL for you for that search, which you can then mail to people,
              and that URL doesn't give quite the clue as to what it is.

              – John R.