Re: 150 Smartsocket boards available

  • overnightdeejay
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      hi onno...

      I was helping a friend clean out his radio room last week, and he
      rewarded me for my efforts by handing me a plexiglass sheet with (6)
      B7971's, mounted in sockets, with wiring. Everything looks to be in
      good shape, and I am hoping I can make a clock out of this, for my
      radio room.

      Now all i need is the driver board, and parts. Could you recommend a
      kit, or a vendor for me to source these things from?

      Thanks in advance,

      overnightdeejay@...

      Matt
    • rnrower