Re: Looking for PCBs / Tube Pricing Questions?

  • Steve Ripper
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hello Chris:

      The following is a summary of Ebay auction prices for the B-7971 Nixie
      tube. This summary is for tube only auctions and does not include any
      data for auctions that included other items such as tube sockets,
      PCB's, or other hardware. The data does not include any shipping
      charges, packing or handling fess, or any other cost associated with
      the auctions. All overseas currencies sales where converted to US
      dollars based on the international banking exchange rate for the
      closing date of the auction.

      Study Period: July 23, 2007 to August 3, 2008
      Total Number of Tube Sold: 416
      Total Purchase Price of the 416 Tubes: $18,465.97
      Average Price per Tube: $44.39
      Highest Price Paid per Tube: $81.88 on June 23, 2008
      Lowest Price Paid per Tube: $20.00 on March 15, 2008
      Total number of Auctions: 99
      Average Number of Tubes per Auction: 4.20

      If you would like to see a nice chart of the results, I have uploaded
      the a PDF chart to the B7971 folder in the files section.

      Steve R.