Re: 150 Smartsocket boards available

  • john992001
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2008
      Hello
      I'd be interested to buy 4 boards + 4 programmed controllers
      16F690-E/P + 68 knurled pins, how can I order please?
      I don't usually use my yahoo email, could you please answer to my
      hotmail one: le-chat-automatique@...
      Regards from France
      John
    • overnightdeejay
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
        hi onno...

        I was helping a friend clean out his radio room last week, and he
        rewarded me for my efforts by handing me a plexiglass sheet with (6)
        B7971's, mounted in sockets, with wiring. Everything looks to be in
        good shape, and I am hoping I can make a clock out of this, for my
        radio room.

        Now all i need is the driver board, and parts. Could you recommend a
        kit, or a vendor for me to source these things from?

        Thanks in advance,

        overnightdeejay@...

        Matt
      • rnrower