Re: Sockets

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Wolfe" <k3qvken@...> wrote:

      > Hello Chris,
      >
      > Do you have a few sockets left to sell?
      > I'm looking for 6 if they are available.
      >

      > Thanks,
      > Ken Wolfe

      Hi Ken
      I have only unpopulated PCB's
      I should get in some microcontrollers too. I wish I had the time to
      build up more sockets but you are welcome to the PCB's at £3 each.
      If you can program the 16F690 there's no problem for you to do it
      yourself, but otherwise it will probably be about 1 week before I
      have controllers to ship out.
      Please let me know if this is any good <fixitsanATaol.com>
      replace 'AT' with '@'