150 Smartsocket boards available

  • Onno
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2008
      Dear smartsocket-users,

      Today another batch of 150 B-7971 v.2 boards arrived from the PCB
      supplier and are available for sale.
      For futher detail check my website : www.tromop.eu see smartsockets.

      Best regards,
      Onno Tromop
    • Oscar Rocamonde
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2008
        Hi Onno.

        I´m interested in these 'smartsockets' v2.

        I need 6 boards + 6 programmed controllers 16F690-E/P +  102 knurled pins for B-7971. Have you these 'smartsockets' for sale now?

        How is connected 'smartsocket' with PC? Can I connect directly or do I need anything else? Any schematic or manual to do so?

        For control and input data in smartsockets from pc, is required any software for this?

        Thanks in advance for your time.

        With the best regards from Spain.

        Oscar.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2008
          Hello
          I'd be interested to buy 4 boards + 4 programmed controllers
          16F690-E/P + 68 knurled pins, how can I order please?
          I don't usually use my yahoo email, could you please answer to my
          hotmail one: le-chat-automatique@...
          Regards from France
          John
        • overnightdeejay
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
            hi onno...

            I was helping a friend clean out his radio room last week, and he
            rewarded me for my efforts by handing me a plexiglass sheet with (6)
            B7971's, mounted in sockets, with wiring. Everything looks to be in
            good shape, and I am hoping I can make a clock out of this, for my
            radio room.

            Now all i need is the driver board, and parts. Could you recommend a
            kit, or a vendor for me to source these things from?

            Thanks in advance,

            overnightdeejay@...

            Matt
          • rnrower