Sockets

  • Ken Wolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hello Chris,

      Do you have a few sockets left to sell?
      I'm looking for 6 if they are available.

      Thanks,
      Ken Wolfe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
        --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Wolfe" <k3qvken@...> wrote:

        > Hello Chris,
        >
        > Do you have a few sockets left to sell?
        > I'm looking for 6 if they are available.
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Ken Wolfe

        Hi Ken
        I have only unpopulated PCB's
        I should get in some microcontrollers too. I wish I had the time to
        build up more sockets but you are welcome to the PCB's at £3 each.
        If you can program the 16F690 there's no problem for you to do it
        yourself, but otherwise it will probably be about 1 week before I
        have controllers to ship out.
        Please let me know if this is any good <fixitsanATaol.com>
        replace 'AT' with '@'