Betr: [smartsockets] B7179

    Message 1 of 52 , May 8, 2008
      Hello Chris,

      Rather than making a new PCB, I'd like to try and modify the lookup table.
      This should be less work..... :-) (I hope)
      Also, my current PCB is single sided and I like to keep that. Not sure if
      I can manage with the correct schematic diagram.

      What tools did you use for assembly?
      I've installed MP-Lab IDE 8.10.
      But as the "16F690-inc" file is missing, I get many error codes.
      (All label definitions are absent)
      Can you please help me out?

      P.S.
      I will make some pictures of the boards I've made and the working ZM1350-Sockets
      and 16F88 driven clock. (I have to borrow a camera to do this)

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !