Re: Suitable ZM1350 pin receptacles

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2008
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Wuesten" <fjz@...> wrote:

      > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply both the
      > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for both
      > domestic and international orders.
      >
      > Simply Ask Jan First !
      >
      > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
      >
      > Jan :-)

      Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !
    • Jan Wuesten
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2008
        To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
        From: "Chris" <fixitsan@...>
        Date sent: Tue, 06 May 2008 16:52:21 -0000
        Subject: [smartsockets] Re: Suitable ZM1350 pin receptacles
        Send reply to: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com

        > --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Wuesten" <fjz@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply both the
        > > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for both
        > > domestic and international orders.
        > >
        > > Simply Ask Jan First !
        > >
        > > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
        > >
        > > Jan :-)
        > >

        > Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !

        FAS901 was never out (?)

        Mit freundlichen Gruessen---best regards----cordialement

        Dipl.-Ing. Jan Philipp Wuesten

        Frag'Jan zuerst - Ask Jan First GmbH & Co. KG
        Preiler Ring 10 ; D- 25774 Lehe, Germany
        Phone: +49-4882-6054551 Fax : +49-4882-6054552
        <http://www.die-wuestens.de> (Deutsch, English, Francais)
        mail to <FJZ@...> or <FJZ@...>
        HR A4788 PI, Vertretung: Wüsten Verw.GmbH, HR B 6295 PI
        Registergericht Pinneberg. GF: Jan Wüsten
        Aktuelle Info: Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
        Stay updated: Subscribe to our newsletter:
        Restez en ligne: Abonnez-vous à notre courriel de nouvelles:

        Info: <http://www.wuesten.net/news.htm>
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2008
          > > > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply
          both the
          > > > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for
          both
          > > > domestic and international orders.
          > > >
          > > > Simply Ask Jan First !
          > > >
          > > > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
          > > >
          > > > Jan :-)
          > > >

          > > Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !
          > >

          > FAS901 was never out (?)

          Ah yes, it was my PCB's which was out of stock !