Betr: [smartsockets] Suitable ZM1350 pin receptacles

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6 1:04 AM
      On my smartsockets I used the Farnell partnumber 149318
      And Farnell has distributersin many countries.
      They do have a minimum order rate of 50 Euro and want advance payment.
      Stuff ordered today, arrived tomorrow. (I often put in my stuff with a company
      order)

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 9:52 AM
        --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Wuesten" <fjz@...> wrote:

        > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply both the
        > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for both
        > domestic and international orders.
        >
        > Simply Ask Jan First !
        >
        > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
        >
        > Jan :-)

        Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !
      • Jan Wuesten
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6 10:21 AM
          To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
          From: "Chris" <fixitsan@...>
          Date sent: Tue, 06 May 2008 16:52:21 -0000
          Subject: [smartsockets] Re: Suitable ZM1350 pin receptacles
          Send reply to: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com

          > --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Wuesten" <fjz@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply both the
          > > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for both
          > > domestic and international orders.
          > >
          > > Simply Ask Jan First !
          > >
          > > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
          > >
          > > Jan :-)
          > >

          > Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !

          FAS901 was never out (?)

          Mit freundlichen Gruessen---best regards----cordialement

          Dipl.-Ing. Jan Philipp Wuesten

          Frag'Jan zuerst - Ask Jan First GmbH & Co. KG
          Preiler Ring 10 ; D- 25774 Lehe, Germany
          Phone: +49-4882-6054551 Fax : +49-4882-6054552
          <http://www.die-wuestens.de> (Deutsch, English, Francais)
          mail to <FJZ@...> or <FJZ@...>
          HR A4788 PI, Vertretung: Wüsten Verw.GmbH, HR B 6295 PI
          Registergericht Pinneberg. GF: Jan Wüsten
          Aktuelle Info: Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
          Stay updated: Subscribe to our newsletter:
          Restez en ligne: Abonnez-vous à notre courriel de nouvelles:

          Info: <http://www.wuesten.net/news.htm>
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6 10:38 AM
            > > > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply
            both the
            > > > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for
            both
            > > > domestic and international orders.
            > > >
            > > > Simply Ask Jan First !
            > > >
            > > > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
            > > >
            > > > Jan :-)
            > > >

            > > Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !
            > >

            > FAS901 was never out (?)

            Ah yes, it was my PCB's which was out of stock !