Suitable ZM1350 pin receptacles

    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2008
      Millmax partnumber my supplier, www.rswww.com, placed a special order
      with Allied Electronics who flew them over from the states !

      The Allied listing is here, together with the Millmax part number
      http://tinyurl.com/5aur8x

      I presume it should also be easy to use some type of small format
      female plug pin receptacle, perhaps like a mini d-sub or the 5-pin DIN
      plug type of pin sockets. There is enough room on the PCB's to solder
      in something 'unorthodox'

      Chris
    • Jan Wuesten
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2008
        Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply both the
        tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for both
        domestic and international orders.

        Simply Ask Jan First !

        www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm

        Jan :-)

        To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
        From: "Chris" <fixitsan@...>
        Date sent: Tue, 06 May 2008 06:12:33 -0000
        Subject: [smartsockets] Suitable ZM1350 pin receptacles
        Send reply to: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com

        > Millmax partnumber my supplier, www.rswww.com, placed a special order
        > with Allied Electronics who flew them over from the states !
        >
        > The Allied listing is here, together with the Millmax part number
        > http://tinyurl.com/5aur8x
        >
        > I presume it should also be easy to use some type of small format
        > female plug pin receptacle, perhaps like a mini d-sub or the 5-pin DIN
        > plug type of pin sockets. There is enough room on the PCB's to solder
        > in something 'unorthodox'
        >
        > Chris

        Mit freundlichen Gruessen---best regards----cordialement

        Dipl.-Ing. Jan Philipp Wuesten

        Frag'Jan zuerst - Ask Jan First GmbH & Co. KG
        Preiler Ring 10 ; D- 25774 Lehe, Germany
        Phone: +49-4882-6054551 Fax : +49-4882-6054552
        <http://www.die-wuestens.de> (Deutsch, English, Francais)
        mail to <FJZ@...> or <FJZ@...>
        HR A4788 PI, Vertretung: Wüsten Verw.GmbH, HR B 6295 PI
        Registergericht Pinneberg. GF: Jan Wüsten
        Aktuelle Info: Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
        Stay updated: Subscribe to our newsletter:
        Restez en ligne: Abonnez-vous à notre courriel de nouvelles:

        Info: <http://www.wuesten.net/news.htm>
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2008
          On my smartsockets I used the Farnell partnumber 149318
          And Farnell has distributersin many countries.
          They do have a minimum order rate of 50 Euro and want advance payment.
          Stuff ordered today, arrived tomorrow. (I often put in my stuff with a company
          order)

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2008
            --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Wuesten" <fjz@...> wrote:

            > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply both the
            > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for both
            > domestic and international orders.
            >
            > Simply Ask Jan First !
            >
            > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
            >
            > Jan :-)

            Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !
          • Jan Wuesten
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2008
              To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
              From: "Chris" <fixitsan@...>
              Date sent: Tue, 06 May 2008 16:52:21 -0000
              Subject: [smartsockets] Re: Suitable ZM1350 pin receptacles
              Send reply to: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com

              > --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Wuesten" <fjz@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply both the
              > > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for both
              > > domestic and international orders.
              > >
              > > Simply Ask Jan First !
              > >
              > > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
              > >
              > > Jan :-)
              > >

              > Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !

              FAS901 was never out (?)

              Message 6 of 6 , May 6, 2008
                > > > Why so much trouble... Our FAS901 works fine, we can supply
                both the
                > > > tubes AND the receptacles and there is no minimum order for
                both
                > > > domestic and international orders.
                > > >
                > > > Simply Ask Jan First !
                > > >
                > > > www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm
                > > >
                > > > Jan :-)
                > > >

                > > Well then, I guess they're back in stock with you !
                > >

                > FAS901 was never out (?)

                Ah yes, it was my PCB's which was out of stock !