Re: Looking for boards

  • Onno
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 4:02 PM
      I saw you are looking for boards for B-7971 tubes.
      At the moment I do not have any more boards on stock but according to
      my PCB supplier the second batch will be here in 2 or 3 weeks.
      You could take a look at my personal site www.tromop.eu to see for the
      prices:

      http://www.tromop.eu/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=40

      look under nixieclocks – B7971 nixie buizen (dutch for tubes) at the
      bottom for a complete pricelist.

      If you like I can send you a mail the moment the boards are back on
      stock and I would be glad to answer any questions about the boards.

      Best regards,
      Onno Tromop