Re: [smartsockets] Looking for boards

  • Ray Fenwick
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008
      I'd be interested in a kit, if someone is planning to produce one.

      Ray
      On 5 May 2008, at 15:54, ROBERT KIERONSKI wrote:

      > Also, I would like a few smartsocket boards if they are available.
      > Robert K.
      >
      > >From: "orubin" <orubin@...>
      > >To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [smartsockets] Looking for boards
      > >Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 04:18:46 -0000
      > >
      > >Is anyone building any more of these smartsockets for B-7971, or have
      > >4 to 6 of them that would like to sell? If so, let me know and I
      > would
      > >be happy to pay the going rate, or chip in if someone is building
      > more
      > >to get some made for me as well. Please feel free to reply by email
      > >at orubin at mac dot com, or right here in the group.
      > >
      > >Thanks.
    • Onno
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008
        I saw you are looking for boards for B-7971 tubes.
        At the moment I do not have any more boards on stock but according to
        my PCB supplier the second batch will be here in 2 or 3 weeks.
        You could take a look at my personal site www.tromop.eu to see for the
        prices:

        http://www.tromop.eu/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=40

        look under nixieclocks – B7971 nixie buizen (dutch for tubes) at the
        bottom for a complete pricelist.

        If you like I can send you a mail the moment the boards are back on
        stock and I would be glad to answer any questions about the boards.

        Best regards,
        Onno Tromop