RE: [smartsockets] Looking for boards

  • ROBERT KIERONSKI
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008
      Also, I would like a few smartsocket boards if they are available.
      Robert K.

      >From: "orubin" <orubin@...>
      >To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [smartsockets] Looking for boards
      >Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 04:18:46 -0000
      >
      >Is anyone building any more of these smartsockets for B-7971, or have
      >4 to 6 of them that would like to sell? If so, let me know and I would
      >be happy to pay the going rate, or chip in if someone is building more
      >to get some made for me as well. Please feel free to reply by email
      >at orubin at mac dot com, or right here in the group.
      >
      >Thanks.

    • Ray Fenwick
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008
        I'd be interested in a kit, if someone is planning to produce one.

        Ray
        On 5 May 2008, at 15:54, ROBERT KIERONSKI wrote:

        > Also, I would like a few smartsocket boards if they are available.
        > Robert K.
        >
        > >From: "orubin" <orubin@...>
        > >To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [smartsockets] Looking for boards
        > >Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 04:18:46 -0000
        > >
        > >Is anyone building any more of these smartsockets for B-7971, or have
        > >4 to 6 of them that would like to sell? If so, let me know and I
        > would
        > >be happy to pay the going rate, or chip in if someone is building
        > more
        > >to get some made for me as well. Please feel free to reply by email
        > >at orubin at mac dot com, or right here in the group.
        > >
        > >Thanks.
      • Onno
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2008
          I saw you are looking for boards for B-7971 tubes.
          At the moment I do not have any more boards on stock but according to
          my PCB supplier the second batch will be here in 2 or 3 weeks.
          You could take a look at my personal site www.tromop.eu to see for the
          prices:

          http://www.tromop.eu/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=40

          look under nixieclocks – B7971 nixie buizen (dutch for tubes) at the
          bottom for a complete pricelist.

          If you like I can send you a mail the moment the boards are back on
          stock and I would be glad to answer any questions about the boards.

          Best regards,
          Onno Tromop