Attachments !

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 7:09 AM
      It seems to be the case that attachments and images get stripped from
      Yahoogroups. In other groupos I am a member of we get around this by
      using the files section and the photos section.

      All group members have open access to these sections with equal rights,
      so in the case of posting photos all members should feel free to start
      a directory in the photos section, named after their user ID perhaps
      (?) and then feel free to post your photos where everyone can see them.

      The same for attachments, if you find a bug, a fix or a modification
      then please use the files section as the place to store it. If we can
      keep the root directories clean and put things into folders , where
      appropriate, it makes things really easy to archive and search.

      Cheers !