Re: [smartsockets] are smartsockets available to purchase?

  • fixitsan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello Jeffry, sorry for the delay in responding to your email.

      Yes I have a couple of sockets already built and ready to go.
      Because they already have the socket pins for the tubes installed the price is £13.50 each.
      i will also send you a controller chip to build a two tube clock for free which uses these sockets.
      You can pay with Paypal if you wish, my username is the same as my email address, or if you wish to arrange an alternative method of payment, or you wish instead to buy  bar eboards and populate them yourself please don't hesitate ot get in touch to discuss that.

      Best Regards