Re: 2 tube clock with PIC16F88

    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 16, 2008

      > Still, I didn't get the clock to work.
      > Can you please check the configuration words?
      > The current ones in my processor: word 1 = 3FA9 and word 2 = 003

      Sorry for the delay, had to go away for a few days of work

      Guus, my programmer has two 'fuse words' which I suppose must be the
      configs.

      For an HS oscillator....
      Word1 = 3F02 Word2 = 3FFD

      For using the internal oscillator (for testing perhaps)
      Word1 = 3F10 Word2 = 3FFD

      Please let me know if this helps any. The 16F88 has oscillator
      changeover options, as well as failsafe config bit. I could play
      around with those and recompile for you if required (which might
      help us both in the long run)
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !