Betr: [smartsockets] Re: 2 tube clock with PIC16F84

    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hello Chris,

      After checking the 16F88 programming today, I found that the setting for
      the oscillator was not right.
      Now the smartsockets display "CLOCK" in about 5 seconds time.
      I've not figured out yet how to set the clock.

      Also, there's a problem with the processors I've put in the smartsocket.
      The 1350's segment 7 is always on and 14 is never on.
      These two are on pins 3 and 2 respectively.
      I expect I've set some option for this processor wrong as well.
      Can you please shed some light on this?

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !