2 tube clock with PIC16F84

    Message 1 of 52 , Mar 26, 2008
      Hello,

      Can someone please tell me how to setup the processor for the 2 tube clock?
      For what I can tell, X-Tal should be used. A 4Mhz-crystal.
      (Once this is done, I get an oscillation-signal on the crystal)
      But how to set the reset-timer and watchdog?
      I'm not good enough with the PIC-assembler to find out in the source code....
      And the setup I've made doen't send out data to the smartsockets.
      At least, nothing show up on the oscilloscope.
      I would expect a data-bust at startup.
      Thanks in advance for the help.

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !