Re: [smartsockets] Onno Tromop's boards

  • David Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2008
      Chris wrote:

      Onno has put all of his details in the 'nixie' section of his website,
      available here http://tinyurl. com/ysownb

      He is currently selling boards and microcontrollers for the B7971
      socket.

      How many people are interested in buying ZM1350 sockets, and in what
      quantities ? If demand is high enough a group buy would probably be the
      best way to proceed.

      Note that the pcb layout is in the files section, in Eagle format, in
      case someone else felt like organising this ;-)

      Chris

      Chris,
          Do you know if there is an English version of his website? I cannot read it.
      Thanks, David
    • Onno
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2008
        I've made a translated english version so i hope you can get all info
        you want.

        Grtx,
        Onno