Re: [smartsockets] Group purchase, another batch of boards

  • Bob Oliver
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11 5:47 PM
      Hey Chris.

      I email you also So just let me know.
      I want both  ZM1350 and a B7971
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Chris
      Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:29 AM
      Subject: [smartsockets] Group purchase, another batch of boards

      Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
      of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
      there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
      from a board manufacturer.

      If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
      are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
      is sufficient interest I will order a batch.