Re: [smartsockets] Group purchase, another batch of boards

  • matt mann
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11 3:45 PM
      --- Matt Gorbet <mgonline@...> wrote:
      Hi Chris,

      I'd be interested in 2 separate packages for 6 tubes
      each, and related boards, tubes and controllers.

      buckent@...

      thanks,

      Matt

      > Hi Chris - I may be interested in more, but I need
      > to check my stock and
      > finances. It would be B7971s for us, no sockets
      > req'd.
      >
      > I'd be looking at at least 8 I think. (can't
      > remember how that works
      > out pricing wise)
      >
      > <M>
      >
      > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:36 -0000, "Chris"
      > <fixitsan@...> said:
      > > Following several recent personal emails asking
      > about the availability
      > > of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am
      > writing to ask if
      > > there is any interest in the group to join in with
      > a group purchase
      > > from a board manufacturer.
      > >
      > > If you are interested please let me know, wiht the
      > type of board you
      > > are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities
      > involved. If there
      > > is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
      > >
      > > Chris

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • ROBERT KIERONSKI
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11 5:20 PM
        Chris,
        I am interested in B7971 boards and will probably take 6-8 of them.
        ...need more detail on what they might cost. Robert V. K.

        >From: "Chris" <fixitsan@...>
        >To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [smartsockets] Group purchase, another batch of boards
        >Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:36 -0000
        >
        >Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
        >of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
        >there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
        >from a board manufacturer.
        >
        >If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
        >are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
        >is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
        >
        >Chris

      • Bob Oliver
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11 5:47 PM
          Hey Chris.