Re: Group purchase, another batch of boards

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi Chris,

      I'm interested in B7971 boards (for 4 tubes).
      Thanks,

      --Jim

      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <fixitsan@...> wrote:

      > Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
      > of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
      > there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
      > from a board manufacturer.
      >
      > If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
      > are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
      > is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
      >
      > Chris

    • matt mann
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
        --- Matt Gorbet <mgonline@...> wrote:
        Hi Chris,

        I'd be interested in 2 separate packages for 6 tubes
        each, and related boards, tubes and controllers.

        buckent@...

        thanks,

        Matt

        > Hi Chris - I may be interested in more, but I need
        > to check my stock and
        > finances. It would be B7971s for us, no sockets
        > req'd.
        >
        > I'd be looking at at least 8 I think. (can't
        > remember how that works
        > out pricing wise)
        >
        > <M>
        >
        > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:36 -0000, "Chris"
        > <fixitsan@...> said:
        > > Following several recent personal emails asking
        > about the availability
        > > of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am
        > writing to ask if
        > > there is any interest in the group to join in with
        > a group purchase
        > > from a board manufacturer.
        > >
        > > If you are interested please let me know, wiht the
        > type of board you
        > > are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities
        > involved. If there
        > > is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
        > >
        > > Chris

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • ROBERT KIERONSKI
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
          Chris,
          I am interested in B7971 boards and will probably take 6-8 of them.
          ...need more detail on what they might cost. Robert V. K.

          >From: "Chris" <fixitsan@...>
          >To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [smartsockets] Group purchase, another batch of boards
          >Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:36 -0000
          >
          >Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
          >of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
          >there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
          >from a board manufacturer.
          >
          >If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
          >are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
          >is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
          >
          >Chris

        • Bob Oliver
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
            Hey Chris.