Group purchase, another batch of boards

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
      Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
      of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
      there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
      from a board manufacturer.

      If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
      are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
      is sufficient interest I will order a batch.

      Chris
    • Matt Gorbet
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
        Hi Chris - I may be interested in more, but I need to check my stock and
        finances. It would be B7971s for us, no sockets req'd.

        I'd be looking at at least 8 I think. (can't remember how that works
        out pricing wise)

        <M>

        On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:36 -0000, "Chris" <fixitsan@...> said:
        > Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
        > of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
        > there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
        > from a board manufacturer.
        >
        > If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
        > are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
        > is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
        >
        > Chris

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
          Hi Chris,

          I'm interested in B7971 boards (for 4 tubes).
          Thanks,

          --Jim

          --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <fixitsan@...> wrote:

          > Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
          > of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
          > there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
          > from a board manufacturer.
          >
          > If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
          > are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
          > is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
          >
          > Chris

        • matt mann
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
            --- Matt Gorbet <mgonline@...> wrote:
            Hi Chris,

            I'd be interested in 2 separate packages for 6 tubes
            each, and related boards, tubes and controllers.

            buckent@...

            thanks,

            Matt

            > Hi Chris - I may be interested in more, but I need
            > to check my stock and
            > finances. It would be B7971s for us, no sockets
            > req'd.
            >
            > I'd be looking at at least 8 I think. (can't
            > remember how that works
            > out pricing wise)
            >
            > <M>
            >
            > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:36 -0000, "Chris"
            > <fixitsan@...> said:
            > > Following several recent personal emails asking
            > about the availability
            > > of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am
            > writing to ask if
            > > there is any interest in the group to join in with
            > a group purchase
            > > from a board manufacturer.
            > >
            > > If you are interested please let me know, wiht the
            > type of board you
            > > are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities
            > involved. If there
            > > is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
            > >
            > > Chris

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • ROBERT KIERONSKI
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
              Chris,
              I am interested in B7971 boards and will probably take 6-8 of them.
              ...need more detail on what they might cost. Robert V. K.

              >From: "Chris" <fixitsan@...>
              >To: smartsockets@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [smartsockets] Group purchase, another batch of boards
              >Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:36 -0000
              >
              >Following several recent personal emails asking about the availability
              >of boards and controllers for Smartsockets I am writing to ask if
              >there is any interest in the group to join in with a group purchase
              >from a board manufacturer.
              >
              >If you are interested please let me know, wiht the type of board you
              >are looking for , ZM1350/B7971 and the quantities involved. If there
              >is sufficient interest I will order a batch.
              >
              >Chris

            • Bob Oliver
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
                Hey Chris.