Re: B-7971 Clock

  • Charles Keiser
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 15, 2007
      John

      I would like to take you up on your offer. I would like to get a
      programmed PIC and the circuit details. Please let me know what the
      costs would be. I want to get those tubes out of the cupboard and put
      to some good use. I have made a switching HV supply and will contact
      Chris for some smart sockets.

      Thanks for your help.

      Chuck

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !