RE: [smartsockets] Re: B-7971 Clock

  • Stef Pagonakis
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 12, 2007

      >What I would like to know is if anyone
      would be interested in a kit
      >version of the sockets, with all
      components supplied together which
      >will only require final assembly ?

      Chris

      Hi Chris,

      I would be interested in complete kits. I thought they were already available ? according to: http://fixitsan.freewebspace.com/page2.html

      I would be interested in kits for both the B-7971 and the Telefunken ZM-1350.

      Also clock and/or word kits would have my interest. As said before, I am not an electro technician. Assembling is no problem, but designing is way above my head ;-)

      Stef

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !