Updated UDC's

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006
      The UDC's are now available from character 32 to 127.
      I will look into setting the upper limit higher. in theory it should
      work, but those characters above 127 might not be available on every
      keyboard and will only be available if you are programming a micro to
      run the system.

      Anyway....on the back of changing the UDC limits I have had to make the
      stipulation that to write to eprom memory the user defined font must
      first be selected as the current font. What this means is that you no
      longer have to program the UDC's on all sockets to be the same, they
      can be programmed individually because only the sockets with the font
      set to 'U' will store the character definition data.