Re: B-7971 Clock

    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 12, 2007
      --- In smartsockets@yahoogroups.com, "Stef Pagonakis" <stef@...>
      wrote:

      > I'll browse this groups archive now to find the procedure to order
      the smart
      > sockets.
      >
      > Stef

      Hello Stef, nice to hear from you.

      There's no set way to order sockets as of yet, most people have
      dropped me an email asking about availability and we have gone from
      there.

      I believe I have about a dozen B7971 PCBs.

      What I would like to know is if anyone would be interested in a kit
      version of the sockets, with all components supplied together which
      will only require final assembly ?

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 23, 2008

        > Just now I realise that I forgot to inform you.
        > During my holliday, I had some more time and finally managed to get
        the programm
        > correct. So now, the smartsocket with the B7179 on my PCB also works
        fine.
        > I'll make some more, to get all 7 tubes working.

        Guus, Thanks for the update.

        I haven't been getting the time to do what I need to do either !